If you dream of holding your wedding in a beautiful secret garden, a woodland, on a beach or in a marquee, yurt or tipi tent – you can!
We offer outdoor wedding ceremonies that can be held literally anywhere so if you have been trying to plan an outdoor wedding and have come up against lots of ‘nos’ and rules that say you can’t have your dream wedding outside – we can help.
Two things to know:
1. In England and Wales the only person who can conduct a legally binding marriage is a Registrar and it must be within an indoor venue (must be a permanent structure) that has been licensed for weddings. They cannot perform a wedding outside under any circumstances.
2. One Life Weddings are not Registrars which means that we CAN perform a wedding wherever you want, indoors or outdoors. Because we are not Registrars this also means that we cannot fill in the marriage documents with you at the same time, you can read our guide to completing the legalities here.
So although it’s a slightly different way of doing things it means you get to have the wedding that you want – outside!
Some outdoor wedding ideas:
- Wedding in a marquee
- Wedding at home
- Garden Wedding
- Wedding in a woodland or park
- Wedding the grounds of a hotel
- Wedding in a castle or abbey
- Wedding in a Papakata, Yurt or tipi tent
- Beach Wedding
Please view our range of wedding packages for your outdoor wedding ceremony.
We provide the ceremony aspect of the wedding and are only able to help with sourcing a venue and location for couples who choose to book their ceremony with us.
If you would like to arrange an appointment to discuss your wedding ceremony please contact us.
One Life Wedding Ceremonies are available in the following cities and surrounding areas:
North of England – Leeds, Huddersfield, Harrogate, York, Halifax, Skipton, Sheffield, Hull, Bradford, Wakefield, Manchester and all surrounding areas within Yorkshire, Lancashire, Derbyshire, County Durham and Cumbria,
South of England – London, Basingstoke, Reading, Southampton, Oxford, Guildford, Winchester, St Albans, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Watford and all surrounding areas within Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Travel beyond these areas is a possibility and is subject to overnight accommodation and travel expenses.